Thursday, March 26, 2009

Support your local business.

Good morning,
Yesterday I went to a local resturant to have lunch sitting in the booth next to me was our police chief I said hi I couldnt believe he didnt even respond like I wasnt even there. This guy doesnt impress me at all he isnt very friendly to some unless your in his click.

Another thing, its always nice to support your local business since we are about 1.754 in size just a small town with alot of nice people.

Another thing that bothers me is for no reason he told one of his officers to buy there drug dog, her food from some where else, so I found out this chief would rather drive and extra 30 miles and support another city than his own.

One excuse was he can get it cheaper by $ 3.00 plus the 10th one free, well I told them I could match that deal.

They say he wanted to save the dept money but it wasnt earned money, it is all recovered drug money from the drug users in the county. So bottom line is you can buy from whom ever you wish but its nice to support your own local business.

1 comment:

Marte said...

Hi Jack,
I like to support local business too - but the truth is, not all local business people are as friendly and helpful as you are!

I recall one instance when I visited a local store and the owner/manager acted like my best friend while I was there buying. Later that day I ran into him in line at the grocery store and said Hi and he looked straight through me like I didn't exist.

I don't shop at that store any more.