Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Abused Dogs.

I live in a city where the people or at least most of em, really love and care about there pets. But I have this neighbor who is a meth user and has spent most of 2008 and 2009 in jail.
Thats not my problem, the thing that makes me so damn mad is his dogs (2) are just left at the house with no love or attention. If I didnt feed em and the other neighbor water them they woud be dead.

I got permisson from the dad of the meth - jail bird to see if I could find a good home for both of them.
What I would like, is to see for some one on a farm or some acreage and keep them together since they are related. So if anyone would please help these dogs be happy again call me and I will give you more information. Call me at the store. Bordertown Feed in Priest River. Thanks, for help.

No comments: