Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today is March 11 2009 but you wouldnt know it by the cold temp we are having especially at night.I want to thank everyone who comes to Bordertown Feed to buy there dog and cat food along with all there farm needs.

We are getting a lot of new items especially items for feeding the deer , and all kinds of birds. Do you have ideas what you would like to see me stock in the store, so you dont have to drive to Oldtown or Sandpoint. Send me an email and let me know. The email address is bordertownfeed@yahoo.com I will do my best to get it.

I know its a little early to think about growing our gardens but lets get a jump on it and buy our seeds from Bordertown Feed, The seed spuds and onions will be here in a week or so.

Order your chicks now for early eggs it takes about 4or 5 months and they will start to lay before winter. Does any of the oldtimers in the area have any old photos of the way people farmed in the early days, if so I would like to get some copies so I can hang on the wall here at the store. I will pay what ever it cost for copies. What I would like to do is start a farm collection and display it some where. This area will never forget the days of logging,and I dont want to see farming go to the waste side.

Well my friends its getting late and I just know its going to be a busy day, Im going to say good night and I hope every one has a great day and if your still chasing your dreams then your not running fast enough so hurry up get a move on it and get it down. See ya. and good night.

Have some extra time well send me an email I would like to hear whats on your mind.
Jack Donais

1 comment:

Marte said...

Hi Jack,
As you know I did buy some seeds when I was in yesterday getting grain for old Max.

I plan to start them indoors this week-end - and then hope that the snow and ice goes away before it's time to plant them outdoors.

I'm never quite sure how long ahead of time to start seeds, so if you have advice for us about that, please share!

Marte