Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Great Day In North Idaho.

Today is Tuesday March 10, 2009 its early around 6:00 AM came to work early so I can get a head start on what life as in store for me.
Yesterday I put a deer block next to my door to see if they would enjoy a treat, and wouldnt ya know it before I left for home a doe and her twins I think, from last year were eating the block and all the extra alfalfa leaves that I had cleaned up from getting a load of alfalfa.
It sure was fun being about two feet away watching inside from the store window.
Last year we had moose come in to town but I just watched cause those animals are huge and she had a calf with her and she could get real mean if she feels your a threat to her or the calf.
When will it ever stop snowing I cant wait till I can see some green grass, start my garden and maybe take some time to go fishing this year.
Its hard running a business in these days especially when no one has money and especially in this area there are no jobs all the mills are closing or laying workers off.
When a new job does come to town its someone from the big city trying to push there ways on ya like the rich people , this is a great city to leave in raise children but we dont need people with big city ideas. What this area needs is to bring back the ways when neighbors helped neighbors you made deals with only a shake of the hand.
Where you could live without being in fear of getting robbed or things broken in to.
Will that ever happen again well maybe but it will take some working on.
So in the mean time lets work on all being better people, when someone gives you a helping hand return that act of kindness
Bye for now, enjoy life and this day, if you got anything to say feel free to give me a shout.
If your in the area stop in at Bordertown Feed and meet my cockatoo Maggie.
Jack Donais

418 High Street
Priest River Idaho 83856




No comments: