Sunday, May 24, 2009

Whats Your Favorite 60s TV Show.

The 1960s what a time to be a live every thing to be at a slower pace, life seemed simple.
Families would spend more time together,gas prices werent rising every week,and neighbors were always there to help when in need of help.
It was only the man had to work to provide and the woman could stay home and do what a woman enjoys. The American dream was something we all could look forward to.
My mom and dad got our first TV in 1956 a black and white with tubes and later in 1964 we thought we were in heaven we got our first color TV.
There were alot of neat shows back then especially the shows Walt Disney put out all family shows. I had many favorites but I would like to know your all time favorite from 1960 through 1969. We will see what show was the all time best. So get with it let me know your favorite and I will post the all time best TV show. O your wondering what mine were well I have two Leave It To Beaver and Bonanza. Enjoy and have fun telling me your favorite and why.

No comments: