Saturday, May 16, 2009

Relaxing at Home.

Well just got off from work. I had a friend go to Sandpoint to get me a new portable DVD player I ordered, it sure is a nicer one than the one I had.

Im going to watch two movies before I go to bed. It looks like no Triple Crown winner again this year but it was neat a very young filly won. I brought my lap top home so I could relax and just write without any one bothering me.

There are times I wonder if anyone reads the blogs from others, Ive had better luck on Twitter.O well its all fun just the same. Im going to try my new DVD player out and enjoy the Disney movie Fly Away Home so talk to you soon. Good Night.

2 comments:

Marte said...

Hope you learn a lot from Fly Away Home - I know you want to do the very best for those baby geese!

Jack Donais said...

Yes I did learn a lot one thing
was ever since Walt Disney and his brother Roy died there hasnt been a good family movie like Fly Away Home.

Thanks for puting them on my blog but most of all thanks for being my friend.