Friday, May 22, 2009

Goslings In Training.

Well here is an update, pictures to follow soon, on the six goslings.

Yesterday a friend said he would be happy to take the goslings to his house there they would learn to forage and swim in the many ponds on his property.
I really didnt want them to leave my site but then again I always wanted the best for them so when the time comes for them to fly and live in the wild they would be better off.
So I said if you promise me they would be safe and you release them. He insured me they would get the proper living conditions and all the room to run around and forage and lots of swimming.

I will post some really neat pictures as I told my goose friends goodbye and Im sure they hated to see me leave em since I helped them come in to this world. I was told I could come and see em any time and take pictures and you know I will, and I will make sure to share them on my future posts. I bought some bands to put on there legs so I can tell if they do come back to the pond. So lets hope for the best and they have a full life. I will keep in touch.

No comments: