Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Animal Friends.

Good morning, looks like its going to be a nice sunny day, its saturday tomorrow I think I will rake the pasture and seed it with grass and clover. This winter in North Idaho was really hard on everything, lots of repairs to be done.

I had friend post some of my animals hope you enjoy, thats me and my two mini donkeys, Barney and Eddie look how green the grass is and tall they really enjoy the free meal.

Thats me holding a Blue and Gold macaw sure is a big bird and I must say really noisey, there were times my ears were really hurting. But this bird sure can talk.

Nick is the monkey the owner of the store had, I use to work at, its mother was killed by poachers when it was a few weeks old.

He could be a handful always making a mess, once he got out of his pen and went right to the bathroom and took the toilet paper and un rolled it all over.

I was at Mc Donalds one evening and I thought it would neat to sit next to Ronald cause he looked so real.

Now for my favorite photo does this goat have two heads or doesnt it, you decide and let me know.

No comments: