Thursday, April 23, 2009

Summer Is On Its Way.

Well my friends I think we made it through the miserable winter in Northern Idaho. Now we can look forward to a wonderful warm few months.

Im going to make plans to do more fishing and take my new row boat out on the lake.

My friend is going to put some of my favorite pictures on the blog so look for them in the future, they will be some of my goats, my donkeys and of one of my parrots. Id like to get a good picture of Abby my dog to put on a page.

Yesterday I recieved 100 pheasants I will sell some, then let some loose in my pasture. Well I better go for now Im getting busy. See ya later.

Jack Donais bordertownfeed@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Marte said...

Hi Jack, I have the pictures scanned but can't get in here to upload them. I'll try to call you in the morning - but if I forget, call me!

Marte