Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Need The Publics Help.

Some where around Aug 25th and Aug 30th some one broke in to my place and stole the following items.

30-30 Winchester, 9mm UZI with clips and case. 357 Smith & Wesson, and a 41 Mag with my first name engraved on bbl in gold. Along with all my old VHS movies of John Wayne and Jimmy Stewart.

I have an idea who the scum bag is but now hes in jail in Sandpoint for something eles.

The Bonner County Sheriff and Detectives are working and watching these crooks.

If you know or have any information on this crime please let me know,or call Bonner County, if you contact me your name doesent have to be mentioned, or if you know the person or persons who did it tell them to return everything when Im not home.

If they sold everything for there drug habit then so be it. GOD help them.

1 comment:

Marte said...

Hi Jack,
I wish you best success in getting your guns back. We've been robbed before and it's no fun - losing the stuff and knowing that some jerk has been going through your belongings.

Meanwhile... thanks for your tips. I'm going to go put a link to this blog on my Priest River blog: www.priest-river-idaho.com/wordpress