Friday, November 21, 2008

Hi friends.

This is my first blog ever,should get better as time goes on. I own the feed and farm store in Priest River, I would like to meet you all I have everything from cow feed to dog and cat food.

If there is anything you would like I dont have now let me know And I will do my best to get it and stock it. Any ideas on how to make shopping at Bordertown Feed more enjoyable let me know.

If there is anything on farming, pet care, or anything eles you have questions on just ask me and I will do my best to get you the best answer there is.

So untill I hear from you enjoy the day and write soon
Jack

1 comment:

Marte said...

Hi Jack,
Glad to see you've got your blog up and running!

I'm going to be checking back to see what you have new to say each day, so get writing...

How about a post telling us why some people feed beet pulp to their horses - what's the benefit and what are the precautions?

See you soon,
Marte