Monday, February 28, 2011

Cold and Snowy Day in Priest River.

Well good morning North Idaho, its been a long and cold winter. The calendar says two more weeks till spring.

Well I cant wait Ive got alot planned for spring and summer here at the store. I just put three doz. chicken eggs in my incubator its that time to hatch all those chickens, ducks, goose eggs and I will even have pheasants.

My parrots made it through this winter and the canarys are singing it feels so good. The little mexican dogs are now a whopping 4 and 7 pounds. Im looking for donations to get them netured if youd like to help send any amount you can to Bordertown Feed at 418 High St. in Priest River Idaho 83856 and thanks in advance.

My 2011 garden seeds are 10% off regular price I have a larger selection to choose from this year. When your in the area stop by and just say hi. If you have any good ideas on how you would like to see the store operate better just post it and I will respond. Thank You everyone have a good day And think Spring.

No comments: